One of the symptoms of having PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is acne. Like, terrible. It can be prevented or at least attenuated by taking pills prescribed by an ob-gyn or proper diet. As I’ve mentioned before, I opted to discontinue taking pills. It’s been 6 months since I last took it. As expected, big zits had started popping up my poor face about 2 months after not being on the pill. It wasn’t as terrible as before, though. For what it’s worth, this is the reason why I stopped using Orbis Clear Series.
A Japanese friend of mine saw my acne moments and introduced a product that she previously used to treat her pimples. I’ve been using it since then (almost a year, I guess). It’s said to be a bestselling Japanese skin care product.
- Functions as both lotion and toner.
- Removes dirt and excess sebum.
- Relieves skin from irritation.
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
- Moisturizes your dry skin.
HOW TO USE
- Wash face with your regular cleanser.
- Pour 3-4 drops on a thin cotton.
- Gently rub it all over your face.
- Lightly pat face and proceed to apply your moisturizer.
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.
- It dries up the acne pretty quick.
- I haven’t suffered from severe acne while using this so far.
- Removes unwanted oil.
- No burning sensation upon application
- Its medicine-like smell disappears after absorption.
- It can’t completely wipe the dirt out of my face.
- Its moisturizing effect isn’t enough.
Depending on the weather, my diet, and body condition, I may still get pimples. However, right at this moment, my skin is free from acne. The fact that I have PCOS, I have to say that I’m satisfied with how this product has been treating my skin so far. (I want to give a shout-out to my friend for introducing this to me!) Totally recommend it!
Dedicated to those who suffer from the same dilemma, here’s a no-filter picture of my bare face. You’ll notice that I still have the dark spots and reddish cheeks caused by the previous acne attack. 😀 Oh, by the by, a few of these dark spots are my moles! 😀
If you want to try it, you can buy it on Amazon. Here’s the link. Kindly click on the image below.
[This is an Amazon affiliated link. I can get a small amount of commission on every purchase made through this link. The earnings will help me keep this blog running. You don’t have to purchase through it but if you do, you’re highly appreciated and a blessing to me.]