I actually started using this cleansing product by chance. It was when I was traveling abroad and I couldn’t bring my own cleanser in a big bottle. Luckily, this one comes in a travel size bottle. Let’s get on with my honest thoughts.
- It is a milk type cleanser that can eliminate makeup and wash face at once.
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid that moisturizes skin.
- Can be used with both dry and wet face.
- Double cleansing won’t be necessary.
- Leaves skin soft and fresh.
- with a fresh floral scent
- Made in Japan
HOW TO USE
With your dry hands and face, squeeze a pea size amount onto your palm and gently massage your face with it. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Squeeze a pea size amount onto your palm and mix in a little bit of water. Build a lather and gently massage your face with it. Rinse with water.
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.
- It doesn’t cause pimples.
- It can remove light makeup (e.g. light foundation, bb cream).
- The scent is refreshing. It doesn’t stay on your face.
- It lathers up easily.
- I don’t get any tingling sensation.
- No allergies
- Great for traveling
- Not drying my skin
- Double cleansing is still needed for its cleansing ability isn’t enough for me. I tend to layer products on my face so I really need it to be thoroughly washed to avoid pimples and other skin problems.
- Skin is still rough. Not really a big problem since I use moisturizer.
Will keep using it because it doesn’t trigger acne even though it only removes dirt and cleans lightly. Recommended!
Share your thoughts on this product in the comments!
It’s available on Amazon.