This is an overnight balm that’s meant to moisturize and nourish dry lips while you sleep. It’s formulated with canola oil and without mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, silicone oil, coal tar colors, and polyacrylamide. In layman’s term, it’s an additive-free Korean product created by my favorite Innisfree. Rest assured, this review isn’t biased at all. As always, I’ll only write things based on my experience with the product.
I bought this during our Jeju trip last September of this year (at the Innisfree House in Ossuloc Tea Museum). I first thought how this would be different from putting regular lip balm but after a couple of nights, I started seeing a big difference.
HOW TO USE
Spread liberally onto lips before you go to sleep.
- Its texture is a bit waxy and hard but easy to apply.
- There’s so much product in this little container that can last long. Just be sure to finish it before the expiration date.
- With a liberal amount, it does moisturize my dry and cracked lips overnight and even until the next day. My lips feel hydrated for (almost) a day. So I can just apply my regular lip balm once during the day. Sometimes, not.
- Smells a bit awkward which I think is the canola oil, but doesn’t last long. The scent may not be appealing to everyone.
- The packaging is prone to dust and stuff. Be sure to wash your hands and close it immediately.
Innisfree proves its quality yet again with this product. I guess I don’t need to worry about cracked and dry lips when winter comes. If you ask me, I surely recommend this! Have you tried this?
Subscribe for more short and straightforward reviews!